KETT Airbrush Makeup Classes are distinguished as the most comprehensive in the industry. This advanced, one-day airbrush class will build upon makeup skills taught in the KETT Airbrush Level 1 Class. The focus is on the products and techniques needed to create a waterproof, smudge-proof beauty makeup and tattoo coverage application. From prepping the canvas for waterproof beauty to seamlessly covering tan lines and tattoos, this class will teach you how to create a long-lasting, non-transferable makeup for the most durable and extreme makeup requests. Each makeup artist will receive a KETT .4 Airbrush Gun with enrollment. PRE-REQUISTE: KETT AIRBRUSH LEVEL 1
- Smudge-Proof Beauty
- KETT HP Product Knowledge
- Airbrush Control
- Waterproof Tattoo Cover-up
- New Business Opportunities
- Hands-on Application Sessions
- Advanced Techniques
- Tattoo Cover-up Application
- Airbrush Maintenance
- Attendees will produce various techniques based on their individual style and comfort level.
- Basic airbrush skills required.
- Certificate awarded upon completion.
- Limited to 12 Artists and Industry Professionals.
- All airbrush makeup and equipment will be supplied during the workshop for hands-on application.
- Airbrush equipment and product will be available for purchase.
Hours: 9 AM – 5 PM
Includes $100 credit toward the purchase of a KETT Starter or Pro Airbrush System on day of class.